Which Form of Self-Care Is Best For You? Practicing Mind-Care *First* Will Reveal Your Answer.
007. Surprise! You get a BONUS episode of The Inside Out Wellness Podcast this week!
Today’s Lesson: Before you go and start letting your MIND tell you that you’re a failure for not trying all those fun “self-care” tips, listen here –> You must be self-AWARE before you can carefully choose, intentionally practice, and wholeheartedly benefit from self-care! And how do you become self-AWARE? That’s what we’re discussing today, and it includes a foundational step I call MIND-care.
Self-Aware Before Self-Care episode resources
The Inside Out Wellness Podcast airs weekly on Wednesdays on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and Stitcher. Most certainly, it’s easy to catch the latest episode! Tap the link for your favorite podcast platform below.
Links from today’s show
EATING HABITS MASTERY PROGRAM
(20% off code SUMMER expires 6/19/20)
FREE INNER BOSS, OUTER BALANCE STARTER KIT
contact your podcast host, Katie Hardy:
Never Miss An Episode!
The Inside Out Wellness Podcast episodes are released every Wednesday! Topics span from:
- FOOD: Functional Nutrition, Eating Habits
- FITNESS: Motivation, Consistency, Results
- FOCUS: Mindful Living, Mediation, Clarity, Purpose
- FRIENDS & FAMILY: Relationships & Communication
- FUTURE: Personal & Professional Development
Wanna catch up on other wellness episodes?
You’re in luck! Snag the show notes from recent episodes!
Want free wellness resources?
Free Quarantine Comeback Starter Kit: