How to Live a Life of Peace During Times of Chaos.
In light of the MAJOR, life-altering crises that have occurred so far in 2020, it took some time for me to really process the bigger picture of how these massive circumstances will not only change our lives forever externally, but also internally.
As you’re experiencing new & uncomfortable thoughts & feelings on a whole new level, I want you to know that I’ll continue to use my voice to help you get curious about what’s happening in your inside world, so you can take more control of & responsibility for what’s happening in your outside world.
While I’m not the right authority to educate you on on racism or viruses, I am the right authority to educate you on mental wellness & thought management – during times of both crisis and normalcy – guiding you to work from the inside out to create a healthier MIND so you can build your healthiest SELF.
This year, we’re learning that there are still things we need to learn, and still things we need to UNlearn. Know that I will be working very hard, digging deeper than ever before, to help us all with this. Let’s do our part to NOT let 2020 become the year of fear, ok? You with me?
So it’s with love & curiosity, that I’m shifting my previously planned & recorded podcast episodes to better align with how you & I are all thinking, believing, feeling, experiencing, acting, reacting and behaving right now. Let’s work to find peace during crises.
Who Can Help Us Find Peace During Crises
As such, today we’re welcoming motivational & empowerment coach, Patricia Love. Affectionately referred to as “The Rah Rah Coach,” Patricia serves as life’s cheerleader, helping women flip the script from “I can’t” to “I can.” Here’s more about today’s guest expert.
- Patricia Love is a Women’s Empowerment Coach, Master NLP, EFT TFT
- Her story of trauma, death, and a slew of bad decisions as a young adult, forced her to flip her inner script from “I can’t” into “I can” or face alternative consequences.
- Discovering words through inspiring books, she found her own healing, which manifested into the healing of others.
- These inspiring words created 5 steps to healing yourself, that in turn will heal the world. It is a reminder in today’s atmosphere of “How We Treat Ourselves, Is How We Treat Others.”
You can learn even more about Patricia at PatriciaLove.com. We have all of her social profiles and her transformational book recommendation below!
Today specifically, we talk about how to unleash your inner power – maybe even channeling that inner Beyonce of yours – during times of crisis. Whether you’re listening to this episode during the summer of 2020 or much later, or whether you’re living through an external crisis currently or not, we ALL have internal crises that we’re dealing with every single day. So on today’s show, Patricia & I discuss how by taking pause, responsibility, and action … you CAN live a life of peace during times of chaos.
PEACE DURING CRISES episode resources
The Inside Out Wellness Podcast airs weekly on Wednesdays on iTunes/Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Stitcher. Most certainly, it’s easy to catch the latest episode! Tap the link for your favorite podcast platform below.
WHERE TO FIND PATRICIA LOVE:
PATRICIA’S BOOK RECOMMENDATION:
Seat of the Soul
Where to Find Katie Hardy:
Never Miss An Episode!
The Inside Out Wellness Podcast episodes are released every Wednesday! Topics span from:
- FOOD: Functional Nutrition, Eating Habits
- FITNESS: Motivation, Consistency, Results
- FOCUS: Mindful Living, Mediation, Clarity, Purpose
- FRIENDS & FAMILY: Relationships & Communication
- FUTURE: Personal & Professional Development
Wanna catch up on other wellness episodes?
You’re in luck! Snag the show notes from recent episodes!
Want free wellness resources?
Free Quarantine Comeback Starter Kit: