January 1 is right around the bend! And you know what that means … time to set our intentions for the New Year, while also cleaning out our innards from all the vino & sugar cookies! What’s the best way to do this? I’ve got 2 of the BEST methods for ya right here, chica boo:
- My recent post on what the Whole30 is will give you all the deets on this phenom of a nutritional reset. It’s a 30 day commit PLUS an extra 10-14 days of carefully reintroducing omitted food groups.
- Tone It Up
I’m so passionately in love with BOTH the Whole30 & the Tone It Up Nutrition Plan. How’s a girl to choose which plan to follow this January?! Simple, combine the two. Here’s how:
- Strictly adhere to the Whole30 guidelines, and incorporate ONLY Whole30 approved foods & ingredients from the Tone It Up 5 Day Detox (and Winter Challenge) Plan.
- Follow the meal recommendations for Tone It Up 5 Day Detox Plan, but swap out non-Whole30 approved foods with Whole30 foods.
Either way – you’re complying with BOTH plans, which gets us to our #tiuWhole30 combo jam. It’s that simple! To give you some feels on the similarities & differences in these plans, WholeHardy’s got you covered right here, doll face:
- No added sugar or fake sugar
- No fried food
- No alcohol
- No creamy dressings
- No dairy
- No GF treats or GF starches
- No soda (diet or regular)
- No frozen dinners
- Clean out your pantry & fridge!
- Join a social community for motivation, encouragement, accountability and more!
- Whole30: 30+ days
- TIU5DD: 5 days (+ Winter Challenge to follow)
- Whole30: NONE
- TIU5DD: None after 3pm
- Whole30: No smoothies. No snacks (ideally). No treats. No bars. No peanuts. No carrageenan, MSG or sulfites.
- TIU5DD: Yes to smoothies. Yes to 2 snacks, Yes to #TIUapproved treats & bars. Peanuts ok.
- COOL FEATURES!
- TIU5DD: Detox your life! Clean out the clutter, wipe out the negativity. Focus on the Positivity. Plus a FREE daily fitness routine!
- Whole30: Sooo many books for guidance & FAQs! Whole30, Whole30 Fast & Easy, Whole30 Day by Day, Food Freedom Forever, It Starts with Food.
So, you down with the combo? Join me and we’ll power through these incredibly healthy & effective plans TOGETHER! Track the journey here: #tiuWhole30 #tiu5DayDetox #Whole30 @WholeHardy.
If we make this January our healthiest yet, who knows how healthy we can make the entire year. It’s all within our power …
Let the countdown begin,