After 50 episodes of The Inside Out Wellness Podcast and reviewing the analytics, I’ve learned what health seekers need help with most.
Here are the top 3 downloaded topics with brief outlines and episode numbers.
Health Topic #1: How to Bust Out of a Funk
Inside Out Wellness Podcast Episode #2
First, name the feeling and feel the feeling. Then, experiment with these 5 actions:
- Help someone else (with no expectations)
- Commit to start & finish a project (passion, hobby, or totally random)
- Write it out (the longer the better to hit the sweet spot)
- Claim an in-the-moment-mantra (two examples you haven’t heard)
- Tell someone (anyone)
Health Topic #2: How Your Personality Impacts Your Health
Inside Out Wellness Podcast Episode #14.
Here are the top 5 personality types our health seekers are interested in most:
- Perfectionist: Your inner critic prevents you from thriving in health
- Helper: You use others’ needs as an excuse to not tend to your own health
- Achiever: You’re more comfortable working than healthing yet prioritize vanity
- Skeptic: You overthink what to do and how to do it and face analysis paralysis
- Challenger: You overdo it, get injured, work through injury, delay recovery
Health Topic #3: Booze, Bloat, and Your Brain
Inside Out Wellness Podcast Episode #43.
Here are just 4 of the endless ways booze destroys your health:
- Looks (booze dehydrates, bloats, wrinkles, dulls, inflames, dries hair)
- Weight (eating more when buzzed & hungover, blocks detox processes)
- Brain (lowers serotonin, increases anxiety, damages brain cells, worsens memory)
- Stomach (increases stomach acid, prevents you from activities, destroys gut)
Whenever you’re ready, here are 2 ways I can help you:
1. COURSE: If you’re looking for health help at your own pace, I’d recommend starting with an affordable course:
→ Eating Habits Mastery: The 6-week, at-your-pace program to help you Confidently & consistently transform your eating habits so you never have to obsess over what you eat again.
→ Wellness By Design: A 6-Module, step-by-step video training course that
walks you through the 4 Phases of a transformational wellness program. From Whole Person Wellness to Food, Focus, Fitness, Friends, and Family. It all contributes to your health.
2. COACHING: If you’re serious about making health changes and are ready for more personal accountability, I’d recommend Private Wellness Coaching:
→ Mind-Body Breakthrough Session: Feel like you know what to do to get & stay healthy, but you’re having trouble with how to make it your own & stick to it? Book a virtual session with me and be guided through the Duke Integrative Medicine proprietary coaching framework. You’ll leave with two personalized actions to complete within one week.
→ Total Wellness Private Coaching: Work one-on-one with an executive wellness professional, certified in integrative wellness & behavior change to ignite & finally maintain momentum in your health!! Go from “this is a chore” to “hear me roar!”