Considering a Whole30? Wondering how the heck people get through this major nutritional reset?!
In this video, I take you through Day 4 of my September Whole30 Journey. I’ve found it to be incredibly helpful to share Whole30 struggles, wins, fails, victories, frustrations, and knowledge gained so that we can all rock any elimination diet we try.
Click the video below to watch my recap of my September Whole30 Day 4 or find it on my YouTube channel.
In this video, you’ll learn Whole30 Hacks such as:
- Common feelings in the first few days of your Whole30
- What to do if you’re ready to break your Whole30 (or already broke it…)
- Where to go for support
Common feelings on the Whole30 Day4 include:
- Kill All the Things: You may feel hangry and hungover.
- Solution: Drink water and stay busy.
- If you break the reset: Don’t throw in the towel! Clean it up & start fresh your very next meal.
- Instead of saying Whole30 is not for me:
- Try two Whole30 meals a day. Or four Whole30 days a week.
- Download your free Whole30 Food Swaps Cheat Sheet.
- Read the 8 Things You Didn’t Know About the Whole30.
- Join our Food Freedom Groupies Facebook Group for support, motivation & encouragement.
- Visit www.WholeHardy.com for recipes and accountability.
- Follow @WholeHardy on all social platforms for support & inspiration!
Need some additional nutritional inspo?
Be sure to follow my Instagram Stories @WholeHardy as I take you through each day of my post-Whole30 Food Freedom journey. If you’re looking to clean yourself up from the inside out to generate the energy needed to accomplish any goal you want, click on Health Tips on the home page at www.WholeHardy.com to sign up for my weekly #HumpDayHacks newsletter. We often lose steam & motivation mid-week, no matter what we’re working on. So this weekly email will remind you of your dreams & ambitions and how to get yourself creating the energy your goals demand from you.
How is everyone else surviving their life after Whole30?
Join our Whole30 Facebook Group for daily inspiration & accountability. Full URL here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/FoodFreedomGroupies/.
More Whole30 Hacks Here!
- Missed my Whole30 Day 2 video? Fear not! Clear here.
- If you’re new the Whole30 program, check out this post on the 8 Things You Didn’t Know About the Whole 30. You’ll be surprised what exactly is off limits AND what really happens on Day 31 …
- Need some easy Whole30 approved recipes?
- Looking to combine two nutrition programs? Read how I successfully combine the Whole30 + Tone It Up nutritional guidelines here.
Let’s keep each other accountable together! Comment below with any questions, struggles or wins with YOUR Whole30 Journey!
Lots of Love,
PS: Don’t forget to sign up for your weekly dose energy generating juice! Click here for the illest health newsletter you’ve ever received.