Make the best of this prolonged quarantine rather than see the worst in it.
Instead of asking yourself what you’d do if you had an extra hour in your day, to achieve quarantine mental wellness ask yourself what you’d do if you were given the opportunity to rethink how you DO LIFE?
What would happen if instead of seeing this prolonged quarantine as a major hindrance to your life, you saw this an opportunity for change?
- Change to your biggest limiting beliefs
- Change to your deepest rooted habits
- Change to your most wasteful time sucks
For some of you, you’re not getting more time at all. You might still be working full-time AND have the kids home (hi! hello!). If that’s the case, check out this post on the 5 Healthy Work from Hacks You’re Probably Not Doing. You can download your Healthy Work-from-Home Handbook there, too.
Perhaps you’re getting into a groove with your quarantine routine. Or you’re struggling to figure out how you can be your best YOU during this upside-down new normal.
This week, challenge yourself to start figuring out what you need to do in order to see this time at home as an opportunity for change.
Here are 3 Simple Steps to Achieve Quarantine Mental Wellness
1) Get Quiet: In order to understand what thoughts, feelings and habits are blocking you from seeing some opportunity during this time, you need to clearly hear them. Make time for me-time. Even with a full house, you can make alone-time possible.
2) Get Writing: As you’re making time for stillness & listening, write down what you hear. It’s smart to note what comes to you during or after a meditation. And that goes for both formal AND informal mind work.
3) Get Learning: The most effective way to become the version of you that you want to BE is through Inner Work Wellness. You simply, hands down, cannot work from the outside-in to achieve quarantine mental wellness. [That goes for ALL mental & physical wellness while we’re at it.] Inside-Out is the answer. Always.
Inner Work Wellness is the essence of the Wellness By Design program that will be open for enrollment soon. To be the first to know when this program is available, go here –> http://bit.ly/wellnesswaitlist
How will you start working from the inside-out on YOUR quarantine mental wellness today? Let us know in the comments below, or join the Wholehearted Wellness Movement Facebook Group filled with women working to win the work-wellness war.
Katie Hardy is the CEO & Founder of the Inner Work Wellness Practice, WholeHardy Health, LLC. Certified by Duke Health in Integrative Wellness & Behavior Change, Hardy teaches momentum-seeking working women how to love their bodies WHILE getting healthy, not WHEN they’re healthy. Confidently build & consistently show up for a Whole-Person Wellness Lifestyle based on your personality, schedule and goals – without feeling like a failure.