Are you considering or in the midst of a Whole30? Have you been wondering how in the world people go through with this?!
I just started my third Whole30 nutritional reset and I want to share with you all of my struggles, wins, fails, victories, frustrations, and knowledge gained so that you can rock your next Whole30. Click the video below to watch my recap of Day 2 on the September Whole30.
In this video, you’ll learn Whole30 Hacks such as:
- Common feelings in the first week of your Whole30
- Why you may be feeling this way
- How to cope with these new feelings
Need some additional nutritional inspo?
Be sure to follow my Instagram Stories @WholeHardy as I take you through each day of my Whole30 journey. If you’re looking to clean yourself up from the inside out to generate the energy necessary to accomplish any goal you desire, click on Health Hacks on the home page here at www.WholeHardy.com to sign up for my weekly Hump Day Hacks newsletter. We often lose steam & motivation by Wednesday, no matter what we’re working on. So this weekly email will remind you of your goals and how to get yourself to create the energy needed to accomplish that goal.
How is everyone else surviving their first Whole30?
Join our Whole30 Facebook Group for daily inspiration & accountability. Full URL here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Whole30Sept2018/.
More Whole30 Hacks Here!
- If you’re new the Whole30 program, check out this post on the 8 Things You Didn’t Know About the Whole 30. You’ll be surprised as to what exactly is off limits AND what really happens on Day 31 …
- Need some easy Whole30 approved recipes? Whip up this flavor-packed Moroccan Chicken Stew and this easy peasy Stir Fry.
- Looking to combine two nutrition programs? Read how I successfully combined the Whole30 + Tone It Up nutritional guidelines here.
Let’s keep each other accountable together! Comment below with any questions, struggles or wins with YOUR Whole30 Journey!
Keepin’ it fresh & full of zest,
One thought on “Whole30 Hacks: Day 2 of My Journey on the September Whole30”