Hey Health Seeker,
How many times have you started a new diet, fitness, nutrition or wellness program, only to lose steam a few weeks (or even days) in?
It’s all too common, and uncomfortably defeating. You can imagine yourself at your healthiest. Radiant, positive, clean and strong. You purchase that new fitness or nutrition program, start on Monday, but every single time, something stops you from fully committing, and you never get the results you want. And you’re left in the dust feeling ashamed. Again.
What the heck, right?!
I’ve been there. Dozens of times. And to spare you the decades of self study, years of experimentation, and months of professional training & hands-on coaching that I now have under my belt, I’ll just let you in on a little secret…
When your motivation dies, it’s been defeated by your Action Killer. And the only way to conquer your health goals is to slay that Discouragement Dragon with consistent, sustainable health actions chosen by YOU and driven by your deepest values.
How does this work exactly? That’s where I come in. Your trusty guide.
Partnering with a professionally trained Integrative Health Coach lets you:
- Open up & verbalize what you truly want for yourself
- Be honest about what’s been holding you back
- Partner with a trained professional who genuinely listens, cares, and guides you through tailored steps to get you where you want to be
Areas of focus in WholeHardy Health, LLC Integrative Coaching include (and are not limited to):
Nutrition & Fitness
Mindfulness & Mind-Body Connection
Stress & Sleep
Relationships & Communication
Personal & Professional Development
You control of the conversation. You choose which of the above focus areas you want to conquer first. If you’re not quite sure, no worries. I arm you with a Personal Health Assessment created by Duke Integrative Medicine, which shines light on areas of strength and growth opportunity.
Choose from 5 Coaching Options:
- Free 30-minute Discovery Session
- A free, introductory session where we’ll discuss your expectations, what you’ve tried before, and the logistics of integrative health coaching.
- We’ll also explore your personal vision of optimal health and uncover a potential focus area for your journey.
- Single Session
- A “micro session” lasting 30 minutes where we’ll discuss your personal vision of optimal health and your focus area of choice.
- You’ll leave with a clear goal and 1 to 2 action steps to start on your own.
- 6 Session, 9 Session, or 12 Session Packages
- This is where we get into the true essence of Integrative Health Coaching.
- You complete the Personal Health Inventory, which then becomes your Personal Health Plan. We set a 3-to-6 month goal, take small actions each week to get there, and review progress and forward momentum each week.
- If you change your mind on a focus, we pivot. If you reach your goal quickly, we add on a new one.
- Group Coaching
- Enjoy a setting of group collaboration & support, as well as discounted rate compared to individual sessions.
- Groups are formed several times a year, often based on similar focuses.
- Corporate Coaching
- Similar to Group and Individual Coaching, but at a place of employment to enhance the overall wellness of a company’s employees.
For questions on the Focus Areas, Coaching Sessions or to schedule your free 30-minute consultation, tap here to contact me directly.
We are in full control of our overall well-being. One aspect of our health completely impacts the other. It’s up to us to imagine our own vision of health and take the right steps to achieve that very vision!
Here’s what you should know about me, Katie Hardy, your guide:
- Before founding WholeHardy Health, LLC I underwent professional coaching training at Duke Integrative Medicine, passing my Integrative Health Coaching exam with an A grade.
- I’m a certified group fitness instructor, teaching 5 fitness classes per week designed for moms.
- I’ve been experimenting with numerous health & wellness strategies for 3 decades and have learned that individually tailored, self-motivating programs are the key to getting the results you desire.
- I’m continuously consuming books, blogs and podcasts on the daily, all about how we can up-level our lives for the better by making simple behavior changes.
As a health coach for moms, it’s my mission to encourage & guide women in slaying their discouragement dragon so they can thrive in life and be confident health heroes for their families.
Does this sound like you…
- You found a health plan online, and know if you follow it pretty closely you can get healthier, but you just don’t have the time, energy or motivation to start.
- You’re a mom stuck in your habits and can’t seem to maintain new, healthier behavior changes longer than a few days. Then it’s back to the kiddo’s nuggets & mac n’ cheese.
- You’ve mapped out your own health goals, crushed it the first 2 weeks, but then work stress triggers you eat poorly, lose sleep, skip workouts, get frustrated, act out, then start the process all over again.
If you vibe with any of these scenarios, I’ve got good news & bad news:
- THE BAD NEWS: You have habits (good & bad) that are ingrained so deeply in your brain that you often don’t even think about them when you’re doing them. Nightly sweets or salty snacks before bedtime? Daily wine after work? Trash talking your body or doubting your skills? Those are all learned behaviors.
- THE GOOD NEWS: With motivation, partnership & practice, you can reverse these bad habits! You can retrain your brain to act on new HEALTHIER habits, and reach your optimal vision of health.
Here’s how we do it:
You & I will meet one-on-one each week via Skype, FaceTime or in-person. We’ll go through the 5-point Integrative Health Approach:
- Explore your ultimate vision of health
- Dig into your core values, which you may have never realized
- Confirm a focus area from your Personal Health Inventory
- Determine a 3-to-6 month goal & set action steps each week to reach that goal
- Take action and get the accountability that actually keeps you going.
Want more details? You can learn even more about Integrative Health Coaching on my recent post, “7 Things You Didn’t Know About Integrative Health Coaching.”
The great Abraham Hicks once said, “Don’t talk yourself out of wanting something just because you haven’t figured out how to get it yet.” I am here to help you figure it all out. The vision you have, the goals you want, the actions you’ll take. You & I will partner through it all.
Through this program you will receive:
- A Personalized Health Assessment to complete
- A completed Personalized Health Plan
- Weekly client progress forms
- A clearly defined 3-to-6 month goal with weekly action steps
- Weekly one-on-one coaching in-person or through Skype/FaceTime
- Consistent accountability to push you through obstacles & barriers
Are you ready to finally take control of your overall health?
Are you excited to have personal, one-on-one guidance from someone who truly understand you and wholeheartedly wants you to WIN?
If so, LET’S DO THIS!
Contact me at email@example.com to schedule your free 30-minute discovery sessions. We’ll discuss your questions & expectations, the guidelines for the program, and exactly what you’re looking to accomplish.
I’m so incredibly excited to partner with you on this journey. Together, we’ll define the version of health you deserve, identify & defeat your Action Killer, and achieve the vision of health you so deeply desire.
Go forth & prosper,