Take 21 (or even 28!) days to clean up any undesired habits you may have acquired this year.
We start a new healthy habit with all good intentions. We plan, we dream, we recruit. But for some reason, we end up falling short, maybe only lasting a few days. Why is that?! Personally, I think it has everything to do with accountability.
Join the 21 Day Health Challenge! This 3-week health & wellness reset will help you nix your sugar & carb cravings, get you moving on the daily, and sharpen your mind so you remember WHY you want a healthy lifestyle in the first place. Here’s what you need to know.
- You Choose: 21 Days (3 weeks) or 28 Days (4 weeks)
3 FOCUS AREAS
- Week 1
- Nutrition: We’re kicking inflammatory added sugar & unnatural packaged/processed foods to the curb 🍦
- Fitness: We’ll be getting our Morning Movement on, baby 🛏
- Mindset: We’ll be scheduling in a few minutes a day for Mindful Moments 💫
- Week 2
- Nutrition: Passing on bloat inducing gluten 🥖
- Fitness: Adding in a yoga sesh 🧘♀️
- Mindset: All About Affirmations ✍🏼
- Week 3
- Nutrition: Smell ya later, dairy – known to cause bloat & inflammation 🧀
- Fitness: We’ll be trying something outside the box… 📦
- Mindset: A focus on mindful conversations 🗣
- Week 4
- Bonus Week! Download the December Health Challenge Calendar to see the NEW 4th Week!
DAILY TIPS, TACTICS & REMINDERS
- WHY: It’s critical to understand WHY we’ll be focusing on these key areas and WHY we’ll be adding & removing certain things. I’ll be educating you EVERY DAY to help keep you motivated and accountable. Join the Facebook Group to get the daily tactics, tips & reminders.
- HOW: Here are all of the ways you can receive your daily reminders to stay accountable:
- Email: When you sign up for the 21 Day or 28 Day Challenge, just enter your email address and you’ll get daily reminder on WHAT tactic we’re implementing and WHY we’re adding or subtracting that particular thing.
- Text: Same as above, but if you prefer text, enter your digits to hear from me!
- Facebook Group: Click here to join the Facebook Group where I’ll be posting each day on WHAT we’ll be workin on, WHY we’re working on it, and HOW you are doing!
- Instagram DM: Lemme know if Insta chat is easier for you to connect! You can find me on Instagram at @WholeHardy.
- Facebook Messenger: You can follow on Facebook at @WholeHardy and we can chat via Messenger if that’s best for ya!
- Let be real, for optimal results during this 21 Day Challenge, you will add on the new tactics of each new week to the previous week’s tactics. But this is YOUR challenge, sister!
- You can go back to sugar and/or packaged & processed food after Week 1 when we’re omitting gluten in Week 2 OR continue continue to nix sugar & processed junk into Week 2 while also cutting out gluten. Make sense?
- Can’t stick with one of the Nutrition, Fitness or Mindset tactics the entire week? NBD, doll! Just try it on MOST days that week.
- I’ll be encouraging you to add on the new tactics each week, but if you want to try one new tactic at a time, you’ll still have gains. Pinky swear.
You in, my dear? 🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️🙋🏻♀️
You may be thinking, “How is this challenge different from all the other challenges I’ve started and failed?” “What happens if I blow it by Day 3?” “What do I sub for sugar and gluten?!” Fear not, mindful maven. I’ve got answers to those questions specifically:
- I’ll be checking in with you PERSONALLY!!! No more sign up and fall into oblivion. I want to know how each and every one of you are doing!
- There is no failing. Only LEARNING! If you choose to have a slice of apple pie on Day 3, make peace with your choice, then start fresh the VERY NEXT MEAL. Miss a Morning Movement? Move in the afternoon! Didn’t get your Mindful Moments in? Do them in bed before you drift off to sleep! By making it a LEARNING process instead of a failing process, you’re more likely to continue on with the challenge, and beyond.
- That’s what my daily tips, tactics and reminders are for! I’ll be providing you with everything you need to stare those cravings & old habits square in the eye and brush ’em to the side like last year’s bangs (bangs are still cute, just a figure of speech 🤗)
If you’re tired of feeling tired (and puffy, and irritable) all season long, then turn your health around right meow by acquiring these new healthy habits within the 21 Day Health Challenge. I’m here for you, doll. Join us!