Goals. Resolutions. Intentions. Call them what you want, but basically we’re just recognizing that we want something for ourselves.
Trimmer quads. A promotion. A longer run. Communicating with love. While we may list these intentions out, how are we actually tracking our progress on on goals? We must, Must MUST think about & track our goals on the daily if we truly want to reach & crush them. Sound intimidating? Fear not, fellow goal crusher! Here’s a template as a guide to keep by your side:
HOW TO PLAN & TRACK YOUR GOALS: Write down your responses to the below questions.
- WHAT is the goal: I want X by Y date
- WHY do you want it: So I can Z
- HOW will you get it: Each day I will Q
- WHAT is the goal: I want defined & toned abs, arms & legs by *this specific date*.
- WHY do you want it: So I can rock swimsuits & tank tops like a boss this summer.
- HOW will you get it: Each day I will exercise at 6AM. Each Sunday, I will meal prep 2 clean meals and 1 healthy snack for the week ahead. I will only drink 1-2 alcoholic beverages 1-2 nights week.
- WHAT is the goal: I want to start my own business next year.
- WHY do you want it: So I can work for myself, have a more flexible schedule, & help others.
- HOW will you get it: Every Sunday this year, I will write out my “moonlighting plan” for each task to accomplish each evening & weekend for the upcoming week.
You have to REMIND yourself of your goals and RE-COMMIT to them EVERY DAMN DAY!
If you’re wondering how to crush your goals, you must: Write them down. Think about them. Visualize them. Say them out loud. Set a #GOALS reminder on your phone that you’ll see every morning when you wake up. This is honestly the ONLY way you will get to where you want to be. Best part? I’m here to encourage & support you along the way, doll! Comment below with your current goals and we can work out a game plan together for you to straight dominate ’em.
For more deets on a morning “goal digger” practice, see my Miracle Morning post to guide you through this simple yet mega powerful routine.
You not a playa, you just crush a lot,